Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rambunctious - IF

This was my idea for last week's IF topic: "Similar" - For me, all these seagulls look similar and that's what has shortened my carreer as a birdwatcher. Last week I couldn't find time to draw it, but how happy I was when I found out the meaning of this week's topic "rambunctious"! (Thanks IF for teaching me this new word). This week also, the drawing is not very much finished, the paper is wobbly due to the water and I couldn't scan it in one piece...but I'm happy that I can share something with IF again this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feeling and energy! You can almost hear them...bravo!

Kelly Anne Dalton said...

Oh dear, I would hate to be in the middle of that *^_^*

Rai Dal Borra said...

Very good drawing! Love it!

AtelierBrigitte said...

Very nice painting and use of color. I wish I could hear them... it would mean I am close to the sea...